Sunday, March 2, 2008

A perfect addition to any dinner

Hey guys,

I was looking around to see what we could do to make our leftovers more appealing (without a bunch of work) and to make things go farther.

When I was young EVERY dinner had bread. It was either slices of white loaf bread or it was homemade biscuits. My mom was so good at making these she always made it look so easy to make them.

My dad used to eat them with honey and butter, or even onions and buttermilk....(don't ask me why) anyhow I figured I would take a shot with one of the recipes from our upcoming book, all I can say is WOW!

These biscuits didn't make it half way through the meal, so I figured I would post this one on our site for everyone to try.

http://hiddenrecipes.homestead.com/angel_biscuits.pdf

I hope you like them and find a way to include them into as many meals as possible. While delicious, they also will make the meals go farther and are easy to make.

The only thing you need to figure out will be the portions, once you get this down you will be able to crank them out easily no matter how many or few people you have at the table.


Until next time,

Bird

No comments: